Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Where Am I??

I know that it looks like I’ve disappeared again. I haven’t. I’ve been busy and posting the results elsewhere. My fellow Straw Hatter and co-blogger, “A” and I cooked Thanksgiving together again. You can see those recipes on our blog, The Wooden Spoon. After Thanksgiving, we did an informal Buche de Noel bake-off at the Rutgers Gardens Holiday Party, recipes coming soon. And I’ve started a new tradition on our blog, Christmas Cookie of the Week.


When I’m not creating culinary wonders in the kitchen, I’ve been writing. You can browse my portfolio at Writing.com to see what I’ve been up to. Like wallpapering my bathroom. Or rendering my oven unfit to cook in a few days before Thanksgiving. Not surprisingly, there are also a few stories about my cats.

So if you stop by here and don’t see any updates, check my other hangouts to see what I’ve been up to lately.

No comments: