Friday, March 5, 2010

You Be The Judge

It appears that the same people who judged the NJ flower show, moved on to judge the Philly show. Let’s see if you can guess which of the following was awarded the coveted blue ribbon:

Entry #1



Entry #2



Entry #3



Entry #4



If you thought that Entry #2 was the first place winner, then you should consider a career in flower show judging.

Are you up for another round? Try these arrangements:

Entry #1



 
 

Entry #2



Entry #3





Entry #4


Number 4, of course. That was too easy.

But, seriously. A single spray of orchids? Heck, even I could do that. Just buy an orchid plant at Home Depot, spray paint some sticks from my yard and wow the judges at the flower show.

Easy peasy.

2 comments:

Stone Art's Blog said...

Wow I’m surprised, I guess I would no good at being a judge. This reminds me of the frustrations I use to have back when I was in Art college. Personally I hated the pretentious side of art, I like a piece of art to be interesting and have some actual skill and effort put into it!

Arija said...

Chuckle, chuckle ... we donate some ribbons for best perfumed cut and a bouquet of perfumed flowers at our show. The judges made it mandatory to have wires and a collar on OUR bouquet because that is how they think ... never think outside the square.
I have learned to just smile at the prizes handed out for flower arrangements and wonder what school of flower arrangement they went to.